Friday, November 12, 2010

Favorite Memories and Party Prep!

It is currently 10:30 A.M and I am onto my second cup of coffee for the day! I am beat! Timed seemed to fly by last night....and before I knew it, it was already Midnight! After work, I arrived home and cooked up a quick chicken stir fry. When I need to whip up a quick dinner, there is nothing better than chicken stir fry. I don't have to sacrifice a healthy meal in the essence of time either! Seasoned chicken, lots of vegges and Jasmine white rice are all the ingredients you need! The chicken (seasoned with a variety of spices), rice and sauteed vegetables (veggies can be whatever you like...I used corn, peppers, onions and spinach!) only took 25 minutes to come together!

After dinner, Brad and I bolted out to IKEA to make some returns and purchases. I think my favorite part about going to IKEA, besides the 1.99 deals...is the $1 Fro-yo ice cream! Brad was so kind..."as to spring" the 2 dollars for 2 cones...what a gentleman :)

When we arrived home...the work began!...We managed to finish painting our bench, hang the cellar curtains and 3 pictures!...I took out my appetizer plates and gave everything a quick wash!...we are on a roll...with no stopping tonight!...Having people over this early into our move, was the best thing for us. It really gave us a kick to finish everything in the house...a process that would have taken a lot longer if we didn't! Its really cool to look back on where we first were with the house back in May, compared to right now!

Brad putting together the kitchen furniture!


Me, Vacuuming for the first time in the house!

Oh the memories!...I will post pictures of what the rooms look like now next week......the rooms are almost ready! I am so looking forward to having over the family tomorrow night! It is the first get together of the Holiday season!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment